Lee Warren are seeking an experienced CAD Draughtsperson to join its well-established, industry leading team, who are at the heart of producing and installing distinctive, purposeful designs for expansive new commercial and residential projects.
As a Draughtsperson, you will produce General Arrangements ready for approval by our clients and preparing typical details and the bill of materials for our internal manufacture processing. Reporting to the Design Manager, you will be aware of the project’s programme and any specifications / constraints that should be included in the design pack.
You will be working on a wide range of bespoke / proprietary architectural metalwork including (but not limited to); Balconies, Balustrades, Structural glass, Feature Staircases, Canopies, and Grilles.
Working within the Design Team, and at times independently, you will manage each project through production and execution.
- A minimum of 3 years' technical drawing experience in Structural Steel and Architectural Metalwork.
- Extensive knowledge of Solidworks or Tekla is mandatory.
- A technical qualification in CAD design and technology.
- Operational knowledge of Solidworks PDM would be advantageous.
- Experience with metalwork and glass manufacturing processes.
- Practical knowledge of standard construction practises and site procedures would also be advantageous.
- Knowledge of industry related British Standards.
- Knowledge of Advanced Steel is advantageous, but not required.
- Capacity to deliver efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and great attention to detail.
- A great team player who has an easy going character.
The Lee Warren Design Team are one of the most established drawing departments in the business and industry leading in their accomplishments.
You will be working on some of the biggest and premier construction projects awarded throughout the year, alongside a social team that like good humour.
If this sounds like you, please send us your details and a current work portfolio to: